Istanbul Marmara sunset Project FR-020
- 24/7 security
- Cinema rooms
- Open and closed swimming pool
- Parking lot
- Parks and playgrounds
- Sauna and Turkish bath
- Sports Clubs
Property Type: Apartment
Offer type: Special offer
Property Area: 30000 m2
Delivery Date: 06/2019
Overview of the project’s region:
Beylikduzu is located in the European section of Istanbul, to the west of Ataturk Airport, bordered by Marmara sea on the south and the communication artery E5 on the north, which is one of the most important highways in Istanbul as it is considered the main route for the metrobus that goes everywhere in Istanbul.
Most of the buildings in that region have a characteristic architecture as they are low-rise buildings due to their proximity to the sea.
Beylikduzu is one of the new high-end neighborhoods in Istanbul with its seaside views and the presence of a new marina fully serviced with restaurants, cafes and a seaborne shipping port.
It is located 25 minutes away from Ataturk Airport and 35 minutes from the New Airport
Overview of the project:
Project FR-021 is characterized by its unique position in Beylikduzu with its fantastic views of Marmara Sea and the presence of a large terrace for each apartment that ensures the biggest possible view of the sea.
- The project is considered one of the best properties in terms of finishing and cladding with the presence of a Turkish bath in every apartment.
- The property is 5 minutes away from the main road and nearest transport station and lies within a 10 minute walking distance from the sea and Beylikduzu Marina.
- The property is 25 minutes away from Ataturk Airport
- The property is 35 minutes away from Istanbul New Airport.
Number of Buildings: 6
Project Area: 30.000 square meters
Available choices: 1+1 – 1+2 – 1+3
- ID: 10453
- Views: 672